Most gold making guides or blogs start with ‘’Chasing the Gold Cap’’ style updates. These guides are awesome; I read and have read many of them. However, I am working backwards. The main reason for this is, purely and simply, I am not a hardcore AH fiend – much as my guildies and friends think I am. I don’t crunch numbers, I don’t perma-stalk the AH, I don’t do cancel scans (shock and horror!), I don’t adamantly undercut, I don’t even bulk craft on anything close to a regular basis. Basically, I do it all wrong. I’m a scrub.
Yet I still hit gold cap and I’m hair under my second million. Those game time tokens on EU servers are costly beggars that put a serious dint in profits.
Catch the rest of the series here:
- GMFCIntroduction and Gold Cap
- GMFC: Introductions and Garrisons.
- GMFC: TradeSkillMaster (TSM) Install and Set-up
- GMFC: TradeSkillMaster (TSM) Sniper and Quick Sell
- GMFC: TradeSkillMaster (TSM) Groups
- GMFC: TradeSkillMaster (TSM) Operations