This week we are going to do a quick run around Thunderbluff Vendors and collect up some items for reselling on the AH. Estimated to take a maximum of 10 minutes for the potential of a few thousand gold profits. Somewhere in the region of 4000g for five minutes work to my experiences and server.
Gold making for Casual is a series of gold making tips for World of Warcraft players that want to make some extra gold but don’t want to spend a lot of time doing it. These tips will be things that you can quickly and easily and won’t take too much time and effort out of your regular play but help net you a bit of extra gold on the side to save towards those ever spiking token costs. You can catch up with the full index list of posts here Gold Making For Casuals Series Index
And don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch up with all the latest posts as they are posted: Subscribe Here!
Thunderbluff Vendors Run
Thunderbluff is a Horde city in central Kalimdor. You can travel to it manually or you can reach it via zeppelin from Orgrimmar. Or via portal from Old Dalaran, new Dalaran, Warsong or Shrine of Two Moons. Once you get to Thunderbluff these are the locations and people you want to visit and the expected selling price of the items bought. A video run-through is at the bottom.
Thunderbluff Vendors: Central Bluff Lower Level
- Ribboned Wrapping Paper – 80g
- Design: Opal Necklace of Impact – 700g
- Fine Shortbow 80 – 100g
- Red Rose – 900g
- Black Rose – 60g
- Bouquet of Black Roses – 50g
- Bouquet of White Roses – 160 – 220g
- Beautiful Wildflowers 150g
- Simple Wildflowers – 250 – 300g
- Formula: Enchant 2h Weapon – Lesser Impact – 19 – 150g
- Formula: Enchant Boots – Minor Agility – 700 – 800g
- Enchanting Materials – 1g/each
- Pattern: Red Woolen Bag – 7 – 10g
- Pattern: Orange Martial Shirt – 1000 – 1500g
- Pattern: White Wedding Dress – 80 – 200g
- Pattern: Red Linen Bag – 70 – 90g
I hope you find this series useful, and if so please get in touch and tell me about it. I’d love to hear if this made you any gold!
Until then please remember to follow me on the social media links at the top of the sidebar for updates!